Taipa Village Macau is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Award-Winning Michelin-Recommended Portuguese Restaurant Antonio. Customers who got no“10” in their valid identification documents (ID cards or passports) from their country of origin, will be entitled to ONE complimentary dessert on the date of visit (offer will be available before 31 Oct).
Present your valid identification document with number “10” to get a complementary dessert (or other alternative offer). First-come first-served!
Terms and conditions
– Promotion starts from 1 Oct until 31 Oct 2017.
– Dessert giveaway is applied to both lunch and dinner period.
– Identification document includes ID cards and passports issued from the country of origin.
– One valid identification document is entitled to one complementary dessert per visit with lunch / dinner transaction.
– Dessert selection includes egg pudding, chocolate mousse and serrdura.
– Dessert will be offered on first-come first-served basis. Quantity and variety will subject to availability.
– Under the circumstance of the limited supply of dessert on a specific date, dessert wine or other alternative giveaways will be offered based on the discretion of the restaurant.